Explore with Imray
We are excited to be getting ready to launch our new product, Explore with Imray.
This new platform will be a digital library of cruising information plus a social space to tell your amazing stories from the seas and share them with the world.
We have been working hard to begin digitising our library of pilot books and we are now at a stage where we can launch a beta version of the platform.
We commission information from verified data sources, world renowned authors, cruising clubs, and directly from customers to bring together the leading pilot books and guides for leisure sailors.
This new way to see the data digitally makes it even easier to access this valuable information, and will also bring the Imray community even closer together.
Alongside a fantastic wealth of pilot book, almanac and cruising guide information, Explore will be a social space where you can connect with other sailors, record and share your own stories, and be inspired by those of others.
Join our campaign
Join our Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign to raise funds to accelerate the development of Explore with Imray, and bring more benefits to you.
By backing this campaign, you'll become part of the evolution of pilot books and cruising guides which Imray has led for centuries. There are also rewards on offer:
- £25 per year annual subscription rate every year you maintain the subscription. Normal price will be £49.99 so you get a 50% discount if you come on board at this stage! This price will be exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign.
- named as a supporter, becoming part of the story of cruising guide and pilot book development
- join a group so that we can hear your ideas and you get an input into the shaping of the platform
- have a day at Imray HQ exploring our archives and printing your own chart, plus seeing the production of your favourite products in action. Lunch is on us!
- lifetime access to the platform
- Explore with Imray
- Free UK delivery
- Imray Podcast
- Imray Pocket Pilot PDFs
- Orders for EU customers
- Meet Mike the newest member of the Imray team
- Kintyre to Ardnamurchan 3rd edition
- Med Spain chart atlases
- Adriatic Pilot available now
- Inland Waterways of the Netherlands
- Available now: Inland Waterways of Germany
- CCC Sailing Directions Orkney and Shetland Islands
Explore with Imray
Crowdfunding now! We are excited to be getting ready to launch our new product, Explore with Imray.This new platform will be a digital library of cruising information plus a social space to tell your amazing stories from the seas and share them with the worl... Full article »
Imray Podcast Podcaster Ceri Hurford-Jones meets up with sailors from the Imray 'family' to explore their favourite cruising grounds, hear about the moments and places that have inspired them and the lessons learnt along th... Full article »