The essential companion for sailors, divers, canoeists, fishermen, surfers, swimmers, photographers and anyone involved with sport or leisure at the seaside.
Instant and easy access to tide data for 8,000 world locations, no connection needed.
The app is free to download, and this free version offers the current days data for all locations. In-app purchases are required to access more data.
Favourite and recent ports
Spring and neap tide dates
Sunrise and sunset, dawn and dusk times
Moon rise and set times, moon phases
Currents and tidal streams for UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands plus parts of Germany, Denmark and the North Sea
Make your own list of favourite locations and see the tides for all of them with one button push.
Spin the globe to find new places.
Access graphs for any location showing you tide changes during the day.
Move the pointer with simple finger movements to check when there will be enough depth.
Copy the information and paste into the notepad to assist your planning.
Drag the scale or minimum depth level to establish actual depth readings.
More advanced users will get value from numerous additional tools that let you calculate tides, levels, minimum depths, time windows for entering/leaving, chart depth, actual depth and more.
Tides Planner is free to download and you can access one day’s tide information (the current day) for any country in the world. You can also access the currents data for one day (the current day).
Year licences are available for past, current and future years within the app. These are purchased annually. Purchasing a year licence unlocks data for more days:
- Any day within year licence year – Italy, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Chile Ecuador
- Current day only - France
- Seven day tide information (current day + 6 days) – all other countries
Hydrographic Office Licence
Hydrographic Office licences unlock any day tide information. These are one off purchases which will work with any past, current or future year licences. There are a range of Hydrographic Office licences available:
- Tidal Stream Atlas – allows access to the UK tidal stream atlases
- UK, Ireland, Germany and other UKHO world – allows access to any day tide information for UKHO countries
- France – allows access to any day predictions for France
- Currents & Atlas Brest – allows access to French tidal stream atlases and the currents on the French coast of the English Channel and Biscay
- Netherlands – allows access to any day predictions for the Netherlands
- Belgium – allows access to any day predictions for Belgium
- Spain – allows access to any day predictions for Spain
- Portugal – allows access to any day predictions for Portugal
- NLHO Indonesia – allows access to any day predictions for Indonesia
Licences can be shared between devices that run on the same platform (e.g. Android or Apple). Purchases are associated to your Google Play Account/Apple ID and so if you are using the same account you will be able to access your licences on multiple devices.
To do this, navigate to the App Extensions page and tap Restore Extensions at the bottom of the page. It is important that you are using the same Google Play/Apple ID account.
Currently you cannot share licences between devices running on different platforms.
Feedback and Technical Support
We have a list of frequently asked questions and their answers on our FAQ page.
Please contact us on email@example.com with any feedback on the app, we actively listen to our customers and strive to improve our apps in line with feedback.