We collect personal information about you when you:
- ask about our products or services
- register with us for information
- sign up for newsletters or other marketing material
- purchase an item from our website or mail order cataloge
- subscribe to one of our app chart sets
- request technical support for our digital products
- telephone, write, contact us online or text us or otherwise provide us with your personal information.
This can include information such as your name, communication preferences, email address, postal address, IP address, device ID, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth or bank account details so we can process orders. In some cases we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
When you submit requests for help with our apps to firstname.lastname@example.org, we need to know your name and email address. This information allows us to fulfill your request for help. We do not have access to any credit or debit card details via our apps.
To assist with app technical requests, we may also collect technical information such as the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier such as your device’s IMEI/UUID, what subscriptions to Imray products you have taken out via the App Store or Google Play, your mobile operating system, the time zone setting of your device, information about whether you have other Imray apps installed on your device.